Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Speak Creative Piece (Letter to Andy Evans)

2/23/12
Dear Andy Evans,

            I want to start off by saying you are a nasty jerk that sickens me! The way you take advantage of people just makes me want to gag out all of my insides. You should feel ashamed of yourself and if you don’t you need to see a therapist because you have some major issues.
            I have questions for you that need to be answered that I bet money other people want to know as well. Why did you do it? Are you sick in the head? How would you feel if someone took advantage of you like that? Do you only think about yourself? Why would you try to do it a second time? Have you done it to another person before? What would your mother think?These are questions that need to be answered and you can send me your answers at www.andyevansanswers.com.
            I’m not done yet there is an important message from me to you I would like to say. If I ever meet you I will take the liberty to kick you where you breathe. That’s right the groin!


Not sincerely,
Taylor Rajchel
           

No comments:

Post a Comment